Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July 4th- Panana City Beach

We spent this July 4th week at my dad and step mom's condo in Panama City. We go to the condo at least 4-5 times a year. So often.. my kids feel like they should be included in decorating changes, pool policy changes or anything related to Panama City in general. My dad has this place set up perfectly for us.. all with a twin and double beds in one room, kids videos, craft supplies, candy, etc. You name it.. he does it for them. It even has wireless- great for Skip and I.

This year was particularly crowded at the beach. We did go see WALL-E. My kids loved it.. I thought it was on the same scale as Curious George. Skip and I argued over who would take the kid to the bathroom. There is very little adult humor which we have grown accustomed to in Pixar movies.

I did put my kids through misery by making them dress up and go to St. Andrews park for photos. They were cooperative until they realized that they could not just run around in the water (which did not stop Grant).

My kids found a part of the ocean with a shallow end. They thought this was great fun and 'how come' we don't go there more. Hello.. we have a beach right outside the condo!
By looking at this photo.. you would never know the directions it took to do this..
Don't want like a soldier, walk normal, stop running, no look that way, Grant.. quit swinging your hands, Slow down. They just look like sweet angels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. Your blog is great. It keeps me entertained and I love your family so that is even better!!!!!