Monday, September 15, 2008

Paul Richardson for President!!!!

By George.. I've got it. Paul Richardson for Prez! This guys rocks! He is a little younger than the 35 year old age requirement and uses a Mac but we can get by both of those 'issues'. Oh yea.. there is the Cowboys issue. We could around that too.

This guy has a heart for people and a heart for God. He is a bit dry on the sarcasm so I think the media would be baffled by his jokes, but I'd get them. I don't think the Paul knew you could put lipstick on a pig until all the politicians starting rambling about it. He is a HUGE Disney and Star WARS (I put Trek but was corrected) fan. See, the guy can pay attention to detail. This guy is a multi-talented dude that would be great for this country. I don't know anyone that doesn't love this guy.

Speaking of Community Organizer.. this guy is it.. He organizes a Community Makeover or Home Makeover every summer. This years involved thousand of folks. It rocked! I don't think he took any earmarks or bribes from anyone to do it.


His wife would have the most gorgeous inaugural ball gown. The parties would be fantastic! Each world leader would have a wonderful gift basket in their GUEST SUITE at the White House. They would be a beautiful First Couple:


I think Tim Grandstaff would be a good VEEP for Paulie. I don't know if they will make a SNL skit of him.. If so, Justin Long with a little more hair gel would be perfect. He doesn't look as good in a skirt.

So.. the ticket is (drum roll)

Richardson/Grandstaff 2008

Too long to fit on any bumper stickers but it has a catchy sound, don't you think.

2 comments:

Angela Richardson said...

YOU ARE HILARIOUS! But I especially like the part about me having a fabulous inaugural gown! You know all those ladies have a designer.

The only issue would be campaign funds. You think we could run a campaign on, oh, lets say...$500. It would be Dave Ramsey style. :) We have no connections to oil companies or beer.

The good thing is everyone already knows all the skeletons in our closet. Well, except, I did walk out of Wal-mart one time with an extra pack of paci's in my diaper bag without paying. I didn't realize it until I got to the car. Wesley was SCREAMING, so I didn't go back in. YIKES!

Paul Richardson said...

STAR WARS! Star Trek is a whole other issue.