Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Junebug is 9!!!!

Kendall turned 9 this week. She actually turned 9 while at Camp Glisson for 5 night. yes, I am the mother that forgets your child's birthday is during a week and schedules them for camp. I felt better seeing a photo of her in a sash and crown given to her by the camp counselor. I am sure this will come up at age 17 when we are in a spat about something.

Kendall wanted a spend the night party for her birthday. I agreed because Waverly had a sleepover when she turned 9. I must have had a amnesia. I forgot how loud and caotic it can truly be to gather a group of sugared up, tired, 9 year old little girls together. But.. I have to say, they were all in bed by 11:00. We had very little issues.



Skip and Grant went to the Braves game to escape the fiesta.

Sweet Kendall..

No comments: